Saturday, September 3, 2011

SECURITY RECORDING TRANSCRIPT

THIS AN AUTO MESSAGE
Security System Activated
…..Override of Weapons defense
start recording……audio only:
Why hello, I am quite honored that little old me is being visited by an Important Fear!, by the way, why are you so crazy about the embracing stuff?, do you need a hug or something…..Afraid? of You?, no, I am not afraid, you see , I have nothing to lose, I don’t care if I die, and killing me will not help you, for the moment you are the only one of the lot I am inconvinient to  ,I also know your true form, o mighty god, killing me? Again with that, be my guest, the clock  is 25 percent complete, quite enough for it to take control of the rest of the process until a new clockmaker rises,I will take as much souls as I can from you, but why do you care?, I can only take them one by one, you get the bulk of it , got to go so soon? Why I was about to offer you a drink, I mean you do have a mouth don’t you, gas mask and all, ok be that way , bye bye arch, a man cannot try to rest in this world without interruption , at least the security system detected the freaking thing before it manisfested, ahh yeah!, the tape, security system, stop recording
Recording has stopped, weapon defense back online

No comments:

Post a Comment