Saturday, September 3, 2011

Who I Am

By this point i have to explain my choice of name, i am human, i am male, i had a name, but i don't want it, you see, i know i had a family, i had a life, but i forgot , and before you think so, the blind man didn't touch me , something else, something good spared me the pain of memory , all i know is , my family is alive and will grow , they think i am dead, and in a way that is best , i am the clockmaker now and for the rest of my life, other "gifts" have been bestowed on me, i cannot forget anything, and the fears cannot see me, i dint know why, i believe it is because i am afraid of nothing, not even death, if i die a new clockmaker will rise , i am just a cog in a machine
if you are thinking I'm insane or under fear control , i cannot disprove that, yet you have to trust
you don't have a choice anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment